The Stalls Fair will take place at Light House Media Centre in Wolverhampton on Saturday 7th May 2022 from 9am – 5pm.
Stallholders are welcome to promote their charity/business or to sell products/creative work/food at Deaffest 2022.
- Stalls are supplied WITHOUT a tablecloth. If you need a tablecloth please bring your own.
- We advise you to bring your own interpreter if required. We MAY be able to provide a voluntary communication subject to availability.
- Please arrive no earlier than 8.30am on Saturday 7th May 2022 to set up your stall.
- If you will be arriving late on the day, you must let us know. We will remove any empty stalls at 11am.
- The venue will have WiFi. Access information will be given to you upon arrival.
- When you have sent in your application form, payment is required within 30 days of booking (non-refundable).
Places are LIMITED so book your stall sooner than later to avoid disappointment.
Stalls for Deaffest 2022 have now sold out
Deaffest welcomes sponsors who would like to support Deaffest 2022, want to know more about stalls and packages available, please contact email@example.com.